Welcome to Gemini Print
Based in Shoreham, West Sussex, Gemini Print has been providing outstanding print solutions and customer care in Hove and Brighton and throughout the South of England for over 40 years. We are widely regarded as one of the leading eco friendly printers in the UK.
At Gemini Print we believe the key to a successful project is the combination of sound business strategy, technical expertise, quality control, timing and an unfailing commitment to exceptional customer service.
We can respond to any colour digital printing and conventional 4 colour printing requirements you might have including design, reprographics and of course, exceptional print finishing solutions that are delivered on time, every time.
Call us today on 01273 464884 for a print estimate or to speak with one of our print specialists who’ll be happy to offer advice on your upcoming project.
We look forward to helping you.
Introducing the Gemini Print
BEST DESIGN FOR PRINT AWARD 2015
This Award is presented by Gemini Print – the official Brighton Fringe Print Partner.
It is open to all designs for print to celebrate the best printed publicity campaign for Brighton Fringe 2015.
HOW TO ENTER
• Simply e-mail an example of your intended printed communication (leaflets, posters, flyers, postcards and so on) for Brighton Fringe 2015 by April 30, 2015 to Mark at: email@example.com
• You may submit up to 5 pdfs or photographs per entry
• Please make credits and descriptions as complete, legible, and accurate as possible.
All submissions will be assessed on the following criteria:
• Eye-Catching: Most importance will be given to the immediate appeal of the artwork, including impact, originality and style
• Informative: The quality and design of the information presented on the artwork.
• Marketable: The overall marketing effect of the artwork – why does it make me want to see this show?
• An independent panel of three judges will select the winners. Further details and biogs of the judges will be announced shortly.
• Deadline for entries is April 30, 2015
• The winner will be announced on June 1, 2015 and will receive £500 worth of printing plus associated publicity.
• For more information visit www.gemini-print.co.uk
• By submitting work, entrants acknowledge Gemini Print’s right to use the winners artwork for general publicity surrounding the award and on its website and related digital products.
Every entrant receives a 20% discount on Gemini Print services during Brighton Fringe 2015
Gemini West Celebrates in Style
More than 120 guests toasted Gemini West at its celebration party last Thursday (October 16) in Bristol.
The event, held at the Riverstation, celebrated the company’s fantastic year – with over £1 million invested in its Hockeys Lane, Fishponds factory, increased turnover and new jobs created. On the night Gemini West welcomed local councillors, representative from all areas of the media and over 100 key businesses from the region.
Gemini Group owner, John Boyle, OBE, said Gemini West was now the most capable printing operation in the region. During his speech he reiterated to all that buying print locally was good for the economy and good for the environment, reducing transport and fuel emissions.
The lively event also included a speech by Director of Economy at Bristol City Council, Alistair Reid. He said he was delighted be at the event, congratulated the company on being one of the most successful in Bristol and said that the business was a real asset to the city.
Champagne and delicious canapés were served to guests followed by Bristol’s best fish and chips. Guests delighted in the creative talents of a roving silhouette artist who cut out their profile on paper in seconds – to give each guest their very own personal image. One lucky guest also won a fantastic hot air balloon trip, after deciphering the QR Code competition run at the venue by Gemini.
The Gemini Group comprises Gemini West, Gemini Brighton, Gemini Press and Gemini Digital in Shoreham-by-Sea and. Gemini London was also unveiled earlier in the year, giving the group a presence in the captial. Visit: www.gemini-west.co.uk
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org M: 07908716655
Gemini London Afloat
Gemini Print has expanded with a new opening in the capital – on the river Thames. The HM President, one of the last three surviving Royal Navy warships of the First World War, a 250ft vessel, is the unique location for the company in the heart of London.
In the last 18 months Gemini Print has invested more than £3million in the latest printing technology, employs in excess of 150 people locally and sees its permanent presence in London as the next step forward.
Steve Cropper, MD said: “It is an amazing location and a fantastic office space.
We have a growing customer base in London, and it seems right to have an office there. It’s exciting times ahead and we hope to invite clients abroad to enjoy the location and onsite hospitality.”
For more information visit: www.gemini-london.co.uk
A Perfect Pair!
Gemini Print are the key supplier for all the official Brighton Fringe festival printed material, we are also providing exceptional discounts to all Brighton Fringe Festival participants and venues read more!
To get your free quote call 01273 464884 today!
View the Latest People article (pdf).
Also see more from the Brighton & Hove Chamber of Commerce.