This Award is presented by Gemini Print – the official Brighton Fringe Print Partner.
It is open to all designs for print to celebrate the best printed publicity campaign for Brighton Fringe 2015.
WHO: Any art director, designer, illustrator, photographer, typographer, fringe festival participant.
WHAT: All official designs for print developed for Brighton Fringe 2015 can enter.
HOW TO ENTER
• Simply e-mail an example of your intended printed communication (leaflets, posters, flyers, postcards and so on) for Brighton Fringe 2015 by April 30, 2015 to Mark at: email@example.com
• You may submit up to 5 pdfs or photographs per entry
• Please make credits and descriptions as complete, legible, and accurate as possible.
All submissions will be assessed on the following criteria:
• Eye-Catching: Most importance will be given to the immediate appeal of the artwork, including impact, originality and style
• Informative: The quality and design of the information presented on the artwork.
• Marketable: The overall marketing effect of the artwork – why does it make me want to see this show?
• An independent panel of three judges will select the winners. Further details and biogs of the judges will be announced shortly.
• Deadline for entries is April 30, 2015
• The winner will be announced on June 1, 2015 and will receive £500 worth of printing plus associated publicity.
• For more information visit www.gemini-print.co.uk
• By submitting work, entrants acknowledge Gemini Print’s right to use the winners artwork for general publicity surrounding the award and on its website and related digital products.