Is your DESIGN Fringabulous?
It’s time to win the Gemini Print DESIGN for PRINT Awards 2020
When taking part in the largest annual arts festival in England and one of the largest fringe festivals in the world, it is important that performers and venues can effectively promote the many fantastic shows and events everyone can enjoy throughout May.
Gemini Print is very proud to continue in the role of Official Print Partner to Brighton Fringe. Gemini Print also provides the special Brighton Fringe entrants discounted printing and promotional merchandise service focussed on value, quality, response, and friendly support. From leaflets or postcards and programmes to banners, sail flags, boards and posters. (gemini-print.co.uk)
To gain the full impact of professional printing support the magic and power of great design plays a vital role. To encourage design excellence Gemini Print sponsor and organise the DESIGN for PRINT Awards. Every year the judges are impressed by the entrants who enter work that achieves the criteria:
|Fringecatching||the immediate appeal of the artwork – impact and something to remember.|
|Fringative:||the quality, design, and clarity of the information – who, what, when, where, how to book………|
|Fringspire:||the overall marketing effect of the artwork – making you want to clear your diary|
|Fringabulous:||design work that is special or bespoke to Brighton Fringe – proud to be part of the overall festival|
WIN! TWO top PRIZES (plus certificates, award ceremony & publicity):
– The PUBLIC VOTE – £200 printing
– The JUDGES VOTE – £300 printing
- Email up to five PDFS to email@example.com Please enter the following in subject line: Design for Print 20 – Name of Entrant (the name to be used on any award or certificate). On the email please include full contact information and highlight names of the other key people involved. If you want to highlight how your design has met the criteria in your opinion this would be useful to the judges when the shortlists of finalists are created. By entering you are authorising Gemini Print and Brighton Fringe to share your entries with judges and for the public vote and all associated publicity – while the Copyright remains with you.
- The Deadline: on or before Friday 15th August. Please note earlier entries could gain from wider exposure to the public vote.
- The judging panel includes Gemini Print and Brighton Fringe in addition to design, marketing and communications experts. The decision of the judges is final. There are no cash alternatives to the Award vouchers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
As the world starts to understand that plastic causes horrendous environmental issues people have realised that they can enjoy the ‘power of print’ when they partner with a printing company that follows best practice re paper sourcing and environmental controls. When announcing the Brighton Fringe & Gemini Print DESIGN for PRINT Awards 2020 Group Director Mark Tulley was delighted to announce another environmental achievement for the Gemini Print team with the news about winning the top place in Europe at the Kodak SONARA Green Leaf Awards.