The Gemini Print team are delighted to have achieved the top score in Europe to become the Winner of the Kodak SONORA Plate GREEN LEAF AWARD.
The Kodak judges awarded Gemini Print top score alongside Amsterdam based Drukerij de Bij BV – www.debij.nl/
Any business that is passionate about consistent improvements and developments in its environmental management policies and actions will recognise it is many aspects of care and change that can impact improvements.
The scoring criteria included detailed reviews of:
- Environmental Stewardship Commitment
- Regular Measurement of Environmental Performance
- Formal Accreditations
- Eco Labels
- Environmental Certifications
- Commitment to Energy Efficiency
- Water Usage Reduction Actions
- Recycling Achievements
- Recycling Schemes Participation
- Community Actions
- Journey Efficiencies
- Vegan/Vegetable Based Printing Inks
- Inline Ink Supply
- Sustainable Forests and Managed Paper Supply
- 100% Record – Zero Environmental, Safety of Ethical Violations
- Launched ‘Say NO to PLASTICS’ Promo Options
In addition to the criteria above the use of KODAK SONORA Process Free Plates plays a key role in reducing environmental impact by cutting water, chemical and energy consumption. Process free printing plates don’t need to be developed with a chemical developer before they go to press. Also, due to the high-grade aluminium, the used plates are ideal for recycling.
While Gemini Print actions environmental improvements the team remains focused on providing excellent service for clients. Clients need effective quality at every stage of print manufacturing, so the added benefit of removing the old variability of processing standards when creating printing plates ensures that “Gemini it Right First Time” is in action!
To learn more about KODAK SONORA Process Free Plates visit www.kodak.com/go/sonora.
If you would like to talk about how Gemini Print can help you gain the ‘power of print’ please call 01273 086 206